www.coastyn.com My Music My Art

Monday, March 22, 2010

My recent move to Florida

As most who know me know I just moved down to florida for grad school. And, for most who know me, i tend to be a spontaneous dude when it comes to makin power moves...The last month of my life was rather tough yo... I came down with no dough and whip full of music equipment..no pots no pans no bed no furniture...basically nuthin but rent money... SON..props to the Sims cause thats how I really feel.. You know when u get a new crib and ya character cant cook!!! They try to make somethin simple and burn the house down yellin!!! hahahaha.... Thas me..And if you aint got a bed or nuthin ya character starts buggin out....yea thats been me. I wish there was a way to do a cheat code in life and to get money. If my life was a video game and i had green meters that corresponded with how i was feelin...them shits would be all empty and red. But im fine tho...the storm is almost over cause a nigga is bout to get that financial aid REFUND CHECK!!!!!!!! meanwhile i think imma create another blog called 1-800HelpCoast.com....Its guna have a donation link via paypal, lol.



....I never noticed how important shower curtains were til now

2 comments: